WHISKEY MAKING KIT | Age Bourbon With Wood Chips | Make Your Own Single Malt With 6 Botanicals | Make Your Own Whiskey Gift
It's time to DO YOUR WHISKEY! Start with a simple base alcohol and make your own whiskey at home:
- Make your own whiskey: with our exclusive DO YOUR WHISKEY wooden chips (Vanilla Dream, Dark Chocolate, American Sweetheart) you can age your whiskey in a bottle just as you would in a barrel!
- Best ingredients: natural wood and six different botanicals in attractive test tubes give your personal “water of life” an absolutely individual touch. Let your imagination (and your palate) run wild!
- High-quality workmanship & packaging: Two glass bottles with wooden corks + labels for labelling, whiskey cubes made of stainless steel visually round off the set - all packed without plastic, in a simple, elegant, zero-waste cardboard box.
- Whiskey knowledge for beginners & experts: A crisp glossary, information about the maturing woods and botanicals as well as three great recipes give you a hand on what you need to experiment as a freshly baked whiskey burner.
- Give away pure pleasure: The set is perfect as a gift for whiskey lovers and those interested, or as a special highlight at celebrations and weddings. What are you waiting for? DO YOUR WHISKEY!
- Perfect Gift Idea for a Whiskey Lover
🌿 'American Dream' whiskey chips
🌿 'American Sweetheart' whiskey chips
🌿 'Dark Chocolate' whiskey chips
🌿 orange peel
🌿 chai mix
🌿 cocoa beans
🌿 coffee beans
🌿 bird's eye chili
Make your own whiskey in the flavour profiles you love, we recommend a neutral base alcohol such as vodka - strongly flavoured alcohols can make the final product taste different to traditional whiskey.
90 days satisfaction guarantee
DO YOUR GIN is a project close to our hearts, we work owner-managed and without investors. Positive customer experiences are what drives us and we give everything to achieve this every day.
What began with making gin sets in our spare time has now become a full-time job for us. Always true to our motto: When in doubt, less is more and homemade is always better than bought! We just love to experiment - and we want to pass this joy on to our customers ... with products that also cut a good figure as gifts. After all, joy shared is joy doubled. If you have a question, just write us!
Greetings from Berlin,
LEON and VINCENT